Nameplates are plaques or plates bearing the name of a person, family, organization or manufacturer — or anything else — that someone wants to commemorate. Bronze nameplates are especially suited for this purpose since bronze is a material proven to withstand the test of time.
At Erie Landmark Company, a division of Paul W. Zimmerman Foundries, we’re proud to offer custom bronze nameplates that will surpass your customer service and quality expectations. We can create a product that proudly showcases your name and is fully customized to your vision.
Nameplates are used in many situations:
- They are placed on desks to help identify professionals in their offices.
- They appear on products and office buildings to help build brand identity.
- Door nameplates can help visitors find the right office or location.
- Nameplates can be customized to give a space a distinctive look.
- They are placed on private homes to help create a unique look and customize a property.
You’ve probably walked by many nameplates. Bronze nameplates on a door or in an office act as permanent, unique calling cards, helping show that you’re a professional with a refined sense of style. Nameplates are often used on executive office doors and on luxury products. When you want a corporate, personal or brand name to stand out, bronze nameplates add a sophisticated touch.
High-Quality Bronze Nameplates
Erie Landmark Company is proud to offer exceptional quality customized nameplates to suit your every need. When you turn to us for your custom bronze nameplates, you benefit from our proven casting capabilities and commitment to delivering a product that matches your vision. We’re known for:
- Personalization: We work to integrate your design preferences at every step. We have 10 fonts for our plaques and can customize your nameplate with single or double-line borders, an optional protective clear coat, etchings, photos, and other elements and design options of your choosing. Our team always consults with you before finalizing your design so you get the exact look you want.
- Outstanding craftsmanship: We draw on over 80 years of experience in making bronze plaques and nameplates. Our reputation is well established, and you can see our workmanship on historic sites, in museums, at company headquarters and in many other locations.
- Competitive pricing: We believe beautiful, quality bronze nameplates should be within reach of professionals, organizations and individuals alike, which is why our pricing is so competitive.
- Experienced team: Our professional team goes beyond designing and creating by offering in-house restoration of existing bronze plaques. Our professionals understand how to keep your quality bronze nameplate looking its best, and we provide a five-year warranty for normal wear and tear.
Order a Custom Bronze Nameplate Today
Erie Landmark Company is a family-owned and -operated business passionate about quality nameplates. We’re trusted by museum curators, executives and homeowners when they need a memory, event or name immortalized in beautiful, durable bronze. Request a quote for your own personalized nameplate today, or complete our contact form to learn more about our products and capabilities.